Click images below for larger views.
Get out and explore with the Pyranha Fusion C4S! The Fusion, as the name suggests, is a cross-over whitewater kayak, giving you the touring capabilities of a "sea" kayak, in a whitewater design. Super stable, fast and easy to paddle, the Fusion gives you the freedom to choose from some fun whitewater or checking out some estuaries or a sheltered bay. Load it with gear and head out on a multi-day or even multi-week expedition. When the going gets flat, drop the integrated skeg down and keep it cruising straight. The Fusion is the perfect choice for paddlers looking to explore desert canyons, mountain gorges, ocean inlets or anything in between.
- Super Stable & Forgiving Hull: Allows great maneuverability in moving water but allows the paddler to cruise with ease on the flat. This one spins on a penny!
- Tried and Tested Skeg System: A great feature for the Fusion. It'll keep your tracking in a straight line with no hassle at all. The drag-reducing skeg box allows water to flow freely through the stern of the kayak
- Rear Hatch: A Kayak Sport hatch gives a waterproof seal holding up to 78 liters!
- Foam Bulkhead: Adds extra buoyancy to the boat as well as being super lightweight. No need for rear airbags!
- Grab Loops and Rescue Points: Industry leading grab loops and rescue points are the safest and strongest on the market
- Deck Features: The Fusion's foredeck features elastic deck lines for if you want to keep a waterproof close to hand. A V-shaped water channel for drainage and a paddle park for if you want to keep your paddle safe whilst you take a photo
- Connect C4S Outfitting: Fully adjustable for comfort and control. Don't just paddle, "Connect" to the water
- Latest HDPE Metallocene: Increased rigidity, durability and weight saving giving huge quality and performance benefits.