Escape Inflatable SUP Boards
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Out of stock, call to pre-order.
The NRS Escape SUP Board gives you efficient performance for fast morning workouts and long afternoon tours, plus the carrying capacity to support that overnight adventure on your bucket list. The Escape features our proprietary Axis Technology, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to roll up. It inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage. this board features double sidewall construction for increased durability and the heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse. The 6-inch-thick Escape provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 250 pounds.
- With heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls for increased durability, NRS SUPs can handle the abrasion and abuse of an adventurous lifestyle.
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- In addition to our proprietary Axis Technology, Escape SUPs feature a 6" wide stiffening band, both which improve stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to fold and store.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- Six D-rings on the nose and four D-rings on the tail come rigged and ready with bungee cord out of the box.
- Features two additional D-rings for attaching a water bottle and leash.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Pressure relief valve prevents accidental over-inflation.
- Three sturdy handles, one in the center of the deck for hauling solo, and one on both the nose and tail for carrying with a buddy or to aid in a swim.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, one Touring fin, one Grass fin, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial.
Item added to your cart