Low stock: 2 left
The Down River Equipment Oar Tower has a 12 degree angle cast in the head to allow the shaft a perpendicular position in the oar lock without having to tilt the tower out itself. Bases sold for either DRE XD (1.5" nominal) or DRE LD / NRS (1.25" nominal) frames. Towers are 1.5" nominal only and will fit in either the NRS or DRE Base.
- Oar Tower height - 11" bottom to top (8.5" effective height from top of frame) or 15" bottom to top (12.5" effective height)
- Bases are made to fit on both 1 1/2" nominal (DRE) and 1 1/4" nominal (NRS) pipe.
- Pictured with NRS Superston Oar Lock (sold separately).
- Oar towers can be cut to size with a band saw or chop saw.
- Priced and sold individually.
***Oar towers and oar bases are sold separately and individually. If you need a full pair, you will need to order 2 appropriately sized bases (sold separately), and 2 towers**