Longarm Hitch Rack
Longarm Hitch Rack
Low stock: 1 left
The Yakima LongArm is a truck bed extender that will easily extends the length of any truck bed up to 4 feet. The aluminum hitch mounted rack is the ideal solution for hauling fishing kayaks, boards, lumber, ladders and more. The extender is light weight and very strong. Adjustable to three different positions depending on your load, The unit is rated to carry up to 300 pounds in lower positions, the LongArm is great for everything from hauling kayaks to picking up lumber at the lumber yard.
- Provides 4 feet of additional truck bed length with a 60" wide crossbar
- Adjustable to three load-carrying positions:
- Bed height for use when your truck tailgate is open (300 lb carrying capacity)
- Bed rail height for use with our BedRock rack system or a tonneau cover (300 lb carrying capacity)
- Truck cab height by combining the LongArm Extension with a roof rack system (165 lb carrying capacity ) (sold separately)
- Installs easily and securely to any 2" hitch receiver using the included 5/8" threaded hitch bolt
- Aluminum construction engineered for strength and weighs only 12 lbs!
- Integrated tie-down points ensure a secure ride for your fishing kayak, canoe, ladders, lumber and more
- Add any Yakima boat mount to the crossbar for added boat protection.
- Yakima signature bottle opener lets you enjoy a post-paddle cold one
- Durable black powder-coat finish
- Add the Long Arm Pad for increased load protection (sold separately)
- Add the LongArm height extension up to cab height (sold separately).
- Heights from the top of the tongue to the top of the crossbar at the four angle positions (Vertical to Horizontal):
- Low Bar Heights - 40 in, 37 in, 27 1/2 in, 14 1/4 in
- Mid Bar Heights- 41 3/8 in, 38 1/4 in, 28 in, 15 1/4 in
- High Bar Heights- 42 3/4 in, 39 1/2 in, 29 in, 15 3/4 in
|13 lbs.||L 18.00 in x W 60.50 in x H 43.00 in|