Out of stock, call to pre-order
Get the strength and light weight of carbon fiber with the impact absorption of plastic, all in one helmet with the WRSI Trident Helmet. While most carbon helmets on the market give superior durability, they often absorb less of the impacts strength than plastic. Thanks to it's polyurethane sub-shell, the Trident gives the best of both worlds: a carbon fiber outer shell for strength and a plastic inner shell that absorbs more of the impact. The Trident comes with EVA foam fit pads that line inside for a comfortable and precision fit. The Interconnect Retention System locks the Trident onto your head for an exact fit that won't roll back or forward.
- A rugged carbon-composite shell combines with an EVA foam liners and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- Soft EVA foam pads line the sub-shell for extra protection and comfort. They attach with hook-and-loop patches.
- Includes 9 pads of different thicknesses that you can easily mix and match for a custom fit.
- The Interconnect Retention System works as an adjustable harness to ensure a safe and secure fit.
- The WRSI production process is 100% wind powered and strives to be 100% waste free.
|Size||Head Circ. (in)|
|S/M||20.9 - 22.0|
|M/L||22.0 - 23.2|
|L/XL||23.2 - 24.4|