Trance 95 - 3pc SUP Paddle
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Out of stock, call to pre-order.
This item qualifies for Free Shipping!
The Werner Trance 95 3-Piece Carbon Fiber Stand Up Paddle is a lightweight performance-driven paddle. The Trance has the same buoyancy features of the Flow, but weighs just little over a pound, making it the optimum paddle for those looking to go further and faster than the rest. The new design features a slightly longer, slender blade that has an easier catch allowing for a faster cadence with less fatigue. The Trance 95 is suitable for those wanting to move more water and to those of medium to larger stature. Full carbon construction you feel comfort all day, all year, without sacrificing power or confidence.
- Longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling.
- The volume of a buoyant deigned carbon blade creates an exceedingly light feel. This POPS the blade from the water for effortless forward strokes and confident bracing. A smooth back face is quiet and helps to make linking turning strokes easy.
- 10 degree shaft to blade offset designed to keep the blade more vertical through the power phase, benefitting your forward paddling, but still gives the surfer a good compromise in the waves.
- Edge guard is designed to be super thin, creating a knife like feel in and out of the water. Impact and abrasion resistant for these models intended usage.
- Mid-sized 95” blade suits those wanting to move more water and to those of medium to larger stature.
- Carbon straight with a 8” LeverLock adjustable system.
- Breakdown 3-piece design will fit inside most inflatable SUP travel bags.
|617g / 21.75oz||95 in2||18.75in||7in|