Trance 85 - 1pc SUP Paddle
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Werner Trance 85 1-Piece Carbon Fiber Stand Up Paddle is a lightweight performance-driven paddle. The Trance has the same buoyancy features of the Flow, but weighs just little over a pound, making it the optimum paddle for those looking to go further and faster than the rest. The new design features a slightly longer, slender blade that has an easier catch allowing for a faster cadence with less fatigue. The Trance 85 is suitable for small to mid-sized paddlers or those who want to minimize exertion.
- Full carbon construction you feel comfort all day, all year, without sacrificing power or confidence.
- Longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling.
- The volume of a buoyant deigned carbon blade creates an exceedingly light feel. This POPS the blade from the water for effortless forward strokes and confident bracing. A smooth back face is quiet and helps to make linking turning strokes easy.
- 10 degree shaft to blade offset designed to keep the blade more vertical through the power phase, benefitting your forward paddling, but still gives the surfer a good compromise in the waves.
- Edge guard is designed to be super thin, creating a knife like feel in and out of the water. Impact and abrasion resistant for these models intended usage.
- Small sized 85sq. in blade suits those wanting to limit exertion and to those of smaller stature to mid-size stature.
- Please put your preferred cut length in the order notes and we will cut and glue it at no charge.
Item added to your cart
|439g / 15.5oz||85 in2||17.75in||6.5in|