Rip Stick Stand Up Paddle
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Only 1 in stock.
The Werner Rip Stick offers more power from a smaller blade making it ideal for surfing in either ocean or river waves. The small blade offers bursts of speed due to its higher cadence. The double concave dihedral on the power face generates quick power on demand. All this while still delivering a stable and predictable stroke. The unique 7 Degree blade to shaft offset and wide range of options make this the go to surf blade.
- Dihedral-configured for the surf. Our innovative double concave dihedral creates a self-centering dynamic to any angle or placement of any stroke. Focus on catching the wave in the perfect position without worrying about your paddling technique.
- Dihedral-configured for power. The double concave dihedral creates power pockets. Maximum power from a low profile blade shape and smaller overall size. Higher cadence for more speed, less blade in the way for cranking through turns.
- Wave riding utilizes quick, explosive strokes, hence our surf blade shape. This low profile blade shape also avoids tripping up when performing. Complimenting the initial power of the stroke, we softened the flex to protect your body.
- 7 degree shaft to blade offset does 2 key things in the waves. It keeps the blade more vertical in the short-fast strokes needed for surfing and keeps the blade parallel to the surface of the water - eliminating diving and providing a more confident brace.
- 89 square” blade reduces surface area to excel in the surf, but remains powerful with innovative blade design. This small-size blade suits small to medium surfers.
- Increased volume to size ratio enhances the buoyancy of this carbon blade. Creating a feel of the blade “Popping” from the water. Light-fast strokes and added confidence in your bracing.
- We looked to decades of experience in compression molding paddle blades to come up with our ultra-thin edges. Cleaner entry and exit from the water and lighter weight while remaining abrasion and impact resistant.
- Flex is a key element a surf specific paddle. To reduce stress on the body during the bursts of energy needed when surfing, we increased the overall flex compared to our other carbon models, without sacrificing performance or strength.
Shaft Options: Straight Shaft Uncut (cut to fit), Straight Shaft Adjustable 2 piece, Straight Shaft Adjustable 3 piece
Blade Surface Area: 79 in2 or 89 in2
Pieces: 1 Piece Uncut, 2 Piece, 3 Piece
Blade Length x Width: 79 version is 15.75in x 7.25in, 89 version is 16.25in x 7.75in