- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Out of stock, call to pre-order.
The SOL Paddle Boards SOLtrain 10'7 inflatable SUP is a great choice for mid to larger sized paddlers on a budget and comes with everything you need to get out and enjoy a day on the water. Featuring double reinforced sidewalls and a 400lbs carrying capacity, the SOLtrain is extra durable and stiff, while still being light enough to check onto an airplane inside the included carrying pack, along with the included pump, 3-piece Carbon Blaster paddle, and fins.
A large non-slip EVA traction pad makes it easy and comfortable for yoga, fishing or bringing along the kid or dog. Triple reinforced, non-corrosive D-rings are perfectly placed throughout the board to accommodate gear as well as a kayak seat (sold separately), allowing you to sit down for those long or windy paddles.
- Double Reinforced Sidewalls: SOL Uses Double Material, Added Rigidity
- All "D" Rings Attachments and Handles: Triple Reinforced for Durability
- Handles on Front, Middle, and Back for Safety and Ease-of-Use
- Oversized-Rear Leash "D" Ring for Added Strength when Surfing
- D" Ring Configuration Accommodates a Kayak Seat and Gear Tie-Downs
- Large Non-Slip EVA Traction Foam Pad
- Interchangeable 4.6", 8" or 9" Flex Fin
- Includes: Backpack, Gear Tie Downs, Pump, Repair Kit, and a High-Quality adjustable 3-Piece Carbon Blaster Paddle
- Everything-You-Need to Start Paddling
- 7 Year Limited Warranty on Board
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on Paddle for the original owner
- Dimensions: 10' 7" x 33.5" x 6"
- Weight: 25lbs
- Volume: 300L
- Weight Capacity: 400lbs
- Best for All-Around, Tour and Race