Low stock: 2 left
The SOL Paddle Boards SOLtrain classic 10'7 inflatable SUP is a great package for mid to larger sized paddlers on a budget. Featuring double reinforced sidewalls and a 400lbs carrying capacity, the SOLtrain is extra durable and stiff, while still being light enough to check onto an airplane inside the included travel bag.
A large non-slip EVA traction pad makes it easy and comfortable for yoga, fishing or bringing along the kid or dog. Triple reinforced, non-corrosive D-rings are perfectly placed throughout the board to accommodate gear as well as a kayak seat (sold separately), allowing you to sit down for those long or windy paddles. The SOL classic series offers affordable and durable SUPs while maintaining high performance and style.
- Double Reinforced Sidewalls
- All "D" Rings Attachments and Handles: Triple Reinforced for Durability
- SOL Two-in-One Roll and Carry Strap [patent pending]
- Handles on Front, Middle, and Back for Safety and Ease-of-Use
- Oversized-Rear Leash "D" Ring for Added Strength when Surfing
- Phantom No Glue Construction
- Everything-You-Need to Start Paddling Package includes: SOL Carbon Blaster Three-Piece Adjustable Paddle; (2) 2-Inch Removable Side Click Fins;
- (1) 3-Inch Unbreakable Removable Center Flex Fin; SOL Eco Rolling Backpack; SOL Dual Action Hand Pump with Gauge; Allen Key for Click Fin Box; and Repair Kit.
- 7 Year Industry-Leading Warranty
|10'7"||33.5 in||6 in||25 lbs||400lbs|