Low stock: 1 left
The Sawyer DyneLite Whitewater Oar Blades are the top choice if you're looking for the most durable and powerful blades available. The DyneLite blades manufactured from Dynel, carbon fiber, fiberglass and epoxy over a wood core, making the DyneLite blade the lightest and one of the strongest oar blades on the market. The DyneLite has a 2lb overall weight with a 15oz tip weight and feature a very thin cross section and controlled flex. XD model incorporates have an extra layer of carbon fiber reinforcement and full perimeter Dynel/Kevlar ProTip protection.
- The 1 5/8" diameter will fit the Sawyer Polecat, Sawyer MX-S, or any Cataract or Carlisle oars.
- The 1 3/4" diameter will fit the Sawyer MX-L oars
- Narrow Blades: 6" W x 30" L
- Wide Blades: 7" W x 30" L
- XD and Shoal Cut available by special order