STAR Outlaw Rafts
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Only 1 in stock.
The most affordable rafts we carry, the NRS STAR Outlaw Self-Bailing Raft series will get you on the water without having to take out a second mortgage. Constructed using durable, seam-welded 2000/4000 denier PVC, the Outlaw really is built to last. The 4" thick drop-stitch floor (similar to a paddleboard) inflates to 8-10 psi, giving the boat a rigid, wave-punching ride while also providing a stable platform for standing in the boat to fish. Easily interchangeable thwarts make it super quick to switch back and forth from a paddle boat to an oar rig. The Outlaw is your golden ticket to getting out there and enjoying the river. The Outlaw also now incorporates a pocket floor design, with the drop-stitched insert now going inside of a zippered pocket, elminiating the issue of sediment collecting under the floor insert!
- STAR Outlaw Series Rafts give you time-tested boat designs at a price that will make you smile.
- 22" tubes and a 7'3" width give the 14' Outlaw 140 great carrying capacity and big water stability while still being small enough for rocky technical waters.
- Super heavy-duty tube and floor material shrug off hard boating abuse.
- A 4" thick drop-stitch floor bladder provides unbeatable stability and is protected in a pocket constructed of 4000 denier PVC on the bottom and 1000 denier PVC on top.
- Easy, zippered access to the floor bladder is hidden under the stern thwart.
- To get the rigid structure in the floor for best performance you will need a high-pressure pump.
- With the optional third thwart 8-9 paddlers can have a blast running rivers.
- Frame wear patches on top of the tubes and extra material on the bottoms of the side tubes protect against abrasion and wear.
- 12 stainless steel 2" D-rings give plenty of tie-down points for frame and gear.
- Four handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main-tube air chambers keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor.
- The BAT(Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
Item added to your cart
|Length||Width||Tube Diameter||Weight||Max Frame Length||Suggested Frame Width|
|16'3||7'10"||23 in||170 lbs||88 in||72 in|
|15'1||7'3"||22 in||153 lbs||94 in||66 in|
|14'1||7'3"||22 in||143 lbs||83 in||66 in|
|14'2||6'7"||21 in||138 lbs||82 in||60 in|
|13'||6'2||18 in||118 lbs||72 in||60 in|
|12'2||6'3"||19 in||107 lbs||60 in||60 in|