STAR Outlaw Solo Inflatable Kayak
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The NRS STAR Outlaw I Solo Inflatable Kayak provides solid whitewater performance and durability at a rock bottom price. Made with advanced PVC the Outlaw is durable, easy to repair and lightweight. This ducky features a drop-stitch floor (similar to paddleboards) for a rock solid platform that is quick and responsive while also providing a solid platform for gear storage. A high rocker design makes it maneuverable and responsive while climbing high over big waves and punching through large river hydraulics. The Outlaw is a great choice for those new to the river, or for whitewater veterans looking for a solid performing IK that won't break the bank.
- Outfitters, camps and rental programs looking to offer customers a fun and sporty ride that's still beginner friendly will love the Outlaw.
- STAR inflatable kayaks are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention at a great value.
- The drop stitch PVC floor insert inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi, giving the paddler a stable and comfortable position above the water.
- An inflatable thwart seat gives the paddler a comfortable backrest while making the boat quick to set up, simple to maintain and easy to roll up and store.
- Thwart seat attaches with straps through drain holes in the self-bailing floor, allowing you to position it to suit the paddler.
- Two easy-to-use straps hold the drop-stitch floor insert securely in place.
- Bow and stern handles make the Outlaw easy to carry to and from the water.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Includes a repair kit.
- 3-year retail warranty, 2-year commercial.
|Length||Width||Tube Diameter||Rocker||Air Chambers||Weight|