STAR Kima Cataraft Frame
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The NRS STAR Kima Sport Cat Cataraft Frame is a versatile option for smaller sport catarafts that can easily be broken down or adjusted to fit different uses. Thanks to the easily adjustable LoPro system, it is easy to change configurations or add accessories to the Kima frame to make it great for any use from fishing to multi-day expedtions. The drop rails extend to the ends of the top side rails so other cross members can be positioned anywhere along the side rails. Since the drop rails can be adjusted for width, you can achieve the same internal cargo capacity you'd have with a 72" yoke-style frame on most smaller diameter cataraft tubes.
- The frame comes in two lengths, 78" and 88". The 78" fits the STAR Kima 13 and the 88" fits the longer Kimas and many other sporty model catarafts.
- The center of the horizontal section of the drop rail is 9 3/8" from the center of the top side rail, to fit all but the smallest diameter cat tubes.
- Bolt the Universal Seat Mount to one of the cross bars and mount the High-Back Padded Drain Hole Seat precisely where you need it.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro Frame Fittings are the heart of the NRS frame system, and allow complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS 8" Oar Mounts are also hot-forged, lighter and stronger. The replaceable nylon insert reduces rowing friction and damps out rotation noise.
- Frame includes: Two Side Rails, two Standard Cat Drop Side Rails, four Cross Bars, Universal Seat Mount, Deluxe Foot Bar w/o pegs, High-Back Drain-Hole Seat, and 8" Oar Mounts. Approx. 74 lbs.