Sport Cat Frame
Sport Cat Frame
Out of stock, call to pre-order
The NRS Sport Cat 66" x 88" cataraft frame is the perfect frame for sporty cat tubes like the NRS Outlaw or AIRE Wave Destroyer. The Sport Cat puts you up front where the action is for the best performance on steep and technical rivers. It comes standard with the NRS Deluxe Footbar and high-back raft seat to make sure you're sitting nice and snug. At only 67lbs, thanks to the new hot-forged LoPro and Oar Tower fittings, the Sport Cat can be easily disassembled for transport for those far away trips. This 66" x 88" frame will fit up to 23" tubes.
- Designed to work with cat tubes 23" and smaller in diameter, the lightweight NRS Sport Cat Frame delivers a package that dances across the water.
- Recommended for smaller-diameter cat tubes, it's an excellent choice for the AIRE Wave Destroyer 12 & 13.
- The center of the horizontal section of the drop rail is 6 1/4" from the center of the top side rail, to provide the appropriate distance for strapping down the frame through the cat tube inner D-rings.
- The drop rails extend to the ends of the top side rails so other cross members can be located precisely where you want them.
- Since the drop rails can be adjusted for width, you can achieve the same internal cargo capacity you'd have with a 72" yoke-style frame on most smaller diameter cataraft tubes.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro‚Ñ¢ Fittings are the heart of the NRS frame system, and allow complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS 8" Oar Mounts are also constructed with hot-forged aluminum alloy resulting in a lighter, sleeker and stronger Oar Mount, and a nylon insert reduces rowing friction.
- Create your rower's seat bar for the padded Drain-Hole Seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to one of the cross bars. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
- Frame includes: Two Side Rails, two Sport Cat Drop Side Rails, four Cross Bars, Universal Seat Mount, Deluxe Foot Bar, High-Back Drain-Hole Seat, 8" Oar Mounts, two 9' NRS Straps and four Strap Slides.