Radiant 4/3 Wetsuit
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Out of stock, call to pre-order.
The NRS Radiant 4/3 Wetsuit is a SUP inspired full-size wetsuit at an affordable price. The 4mm Terraprene neoprene provides plenty of insulation in especially cold water situations. Lined with VaporLoft hydrophobic lining, the Radiant won't feel cold or clammy in variable temperature situations, while the PowerSpan exterior fabric stretches with your every movement. The Radiant also comes with a Titanium laminate for reflective insulation, glued and blind-stitched seams, heavy duty YKK zippers on the back and ankles, and ToughTex knee padding, making this an extremely versatile, warm and comfortable wetsuit that is perfect for stand up paddle boarding, surfing, body boarding or diving.
- Exclusive VaporLoft lining, which doesn't absorb water, eliminates clamminess and feels soft and warm against your skin.
- The PowerSpan exterior fabric stretches with your every movement for unrestricted range of motion.
- Heavy-duty YKK zipper in the back so you can paddle your SUP, surf or body board in comfort.
- 4-mm Terraprene neoprene provides outstanding insulation in cold conditions.
- Titanium laminate adhesive reflects heat back to your body, keeping you warmer.
- Glued and blind-stitched seams lie smooth against your skin and slow the flow of water into the suit.
- YKK ankle zippers make this suit easy to pull on over booties.
- ToughTex pads protect your knees when kneeling on your SUP board or on shore.
Item added to your cart