Out of stock, call to pre-order
NRS Ion Type III PFD has a six-panel design which uses ultra soft foam for a flexible fit that wraps effortlessly around your torso and flows with your movements. The raised foam panels of the Cool Flow System (CFS) provide ventilation along the spine for increased comfort on warm days. Padded shoulder straps, a soft interior lining and fleece-lined hand warmer pouch make this jacket as cozy as it is comfortable. This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- 400 denier ripstop nylon ensures season-after-season durability.
- Six-panel design constructed with ultra soft foam for a flexible fit that effortlessly wraps your torso and flows with your movements.
- AirMesh inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
- Single-entry front, zippered pocket keeps on-the-water essentials easily accessible.
- Features padded shoulder straps, strap garages and reflective accents for low-light visibility.
- The Ion is a Type III, low-profile life jacket designed with 16.5 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).