Low stock: 1 left
The new NRS Freestyle WetShoe is great for cramming into small playboats or for those stand up paddlers that don't want to go barefoot, but want maximum feeling, response and control thanks to it's 1.5mm minimalist rubber sole. The 3mm Terraprene uppers and HydroCuff top keep your feet warm and comfortable, even in the tightest of spaces.
- Say goodbye to cold, bruised, battered feet and ankles. Stretchy 3-mm Terraprene neoprene gives you lots of cushion and warmth.
- Soft, fleece-like VaporLoft lining repels water and dries instantly for superior warmth and comfort.
- Protective rubber on the toe and heel provides extra comfort in the boat along with outstanding durability.
- 1.5-mm textured rubber sole won't add bulk, and still protects your feet both in and out of the boat.
- A roomy, naturally shaped toe box frees your toes for all-day comfort.
- Neoprene HydroCuff top grips your ankle, helping keep water out and warmth in.
- Stretchy rubber support bands improve lateral stability without adding volume.
- A handy webbing grab tab on the ankle helps you pull the sock on, but stays out of the way in your boat.
Women order one size smaller.
1/2 sizes order one size larger.