Low stock: 4 left
The Liquidlogic Stinger XP is the ultimate long-boat self support / crossover design. Whether you're ripping down the Green River Narrows on the first Saturday in November or self supporting the Grand Canyon, the Stinger is a blast to paddle. Thanks to the extra length, the boat is able to plane out of drops in a way that is unmatched by other boats. The narrow profile makes the boat transistion from edge to edge quickly, allowing for quick and precise manuevers, despite the boat's 12'5" length. Ample bow rocker keeps your bow high and dry maximizing speed. Liquidlogic's proven BadAss outfitting completes the package, making this boat a fun choice for paddling excursions of all types. The Stinger XP features a rear storage hatch (no bulkead, so this is not a dry hatch) and a drop skeg, making it great for self-support trips.
- Fast and high-performance
- Narrow profile for agility
- Badass Outfitting
- Remix XP comes with drop skeg and non-dry storage hatch
- Stinger (standard "race" model) is no longer available.
- Exact shipping will be charged for this model. Any additional cost beyond the $299 initial charge will need to be paid before the boat ships.
|Length||Width||Volume||Weight||Paddler Weight||Cockpit Size|
|12'5"||24.25 in||100 gal||55 lbs||120-300 lbs||XL|