K-Pump K20 HP Pump
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The K Pump K20 HP is a high pressure hand pump that is perfect for stand up paddleboards or other high performance inflatables requiring high pressure. With 2 modes, one for high volume to inflate the board to shape and another to inflate the board to the necessary pressure, the K20 HP pump is a game changer. The pump weighs in at only 2 pounds and is 21 inches long, making it easy to store. It floats and is incredibly durable, meaning this will be the last pump you'll ever need!
- The K-Pump 20 HP is perfect for SUP boards and other smaller drop-stitch crafts that require high inflation pressure for best performance.
- The high-volume mode lets you quickly bring your board up to shape, easily reaching 6 psi.
- Then, with a simple twist of the wrist you switch to the high pressure mode, where you can achieve up to 25 psi.
- The K-20 HP weighs in at a mere 2 lbs. and is 21 inches long.
- There's an adapter for Leafield valves and a universal adapter that fits Halkey-Roberts and most other boat valves.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even with extended use.
- Efficiently operated by one person. No hoses to kink and pull out.
- Rugged construction is backed by an unlimited 2-year warranty.
- Made in USA.
- All K-Pumps float!
- NOTE This pump comes with a check valve which allows you to use it to inflate military valves and other valves that don't have a one-way plunger-type system.
- An Oregon family of whitewater boaters and fishermen designs these quality hand pumps. Assembled in a workshop facility for people with developmental disabilities.