Sale Sold out
Regular price $259.95
Regular priceUnit price per
This item qualifies for Free Shipping!
Low stock: 3 left
The K-Pump 400 Inflatable Standup Paddleboard pump is a larger version of the K-40 model with all the same great qualities but delivers about 40% more air volume per stroke in both stages. You'll find it is faster and easier on your back. It weighs in at around 5 lbs. and is 31 inches tall. This enables you to stand more upright when filling you board. Unique two-stage design lets you add air in a hurry then top off to high pressure with minimal effort.
- The primary stage delivers a huge volume (approx. 1.6 gals) of air per stroke.
- When the pressure in the chamber increases and pumping starts to become difficult, a simple twist of the handle locks out the high-volume primary stage and locks in the high-pressure "top-off" stage.
- Nozzle end and included adapters fit most inflatable boat valves - Leafield, Halkey-Roberts, Summit, Boston, Military and AD-2.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even with extended use.
- Efficiently operated by one person. No hoses to kink and pull out.
- Easily stowed, takes up little space.
- Rugged construction is backed by an unlimited 2-year warranty.
- 5 lbs., 4" Dia. x 31" H
- Made in USA.
- All K-Pumps float!