Mirage Outback 12'9
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Only 1 in stock.
Built with the new, wider, ultra-comfortable Vantage CT-W seat adds 1.5" width compared to the standard CT seat. Thanks to the new hull design the Outback is so stable that it makes standing up to sight cast a breeze. The new kick-up rudder gives the Outback a tighter turning radius similar to the Pro Angler that kicks up when it hits an obstacle. A new rectangular hatch, larger bow hatch and two molded in trays make it easier than ever to bring all the tackle or other items along with you, while the new H-Track Deluxe and integrated retraction system help keep your stuff organized and where it should be. Dual sided steering, a new detachable loader system, cart keeper, Power Pole mounts, H-Rail stern handle and dual cart scuppers round out the awesome new features of the Hobie Outback!
- MirageDrive 180 ARC Turbo pedal drive system with Kick-Up Fins
- Dual side hand-controlled rudder
- Vantage CT-W wide high-back seat
- H-Track Deluxe accepts most H-Rail Accessories and all track-mounted options
- Hobie Guardian retractable transducer mount
- Kick-up Rudder provides incredible maneuverability and kicks up when it encounters an obstacle. The rudder stows under the hull similar to the Pro Angler Rudder.
- Integrated Retraction System provides instant access to tools
- New rectangular center hatch and larger bow hatch
- Deluxe two-piece paddle with on-deck storage
- 4 molded-in rod holders
- Detachable Loader System makes cartopping a cinch
- Large rear cargo area with Bungee tie-downs
- On-deck receptacle for sail mast, dive flag, etc.
- Molded-in storage wells all around the cockpit
|Length||Width||Hull Weight||Rigged Weight||Capacity|
|12'9 ft||34 in||85 lbs||103 lbs||425 lbs|