Low stock: 1 left
The Jackson Kayak Flow Whitewater Kayak is designed for for versatility and fun at all skill levels. The perfect combination of confidence where you need it, and sportiness when you want fit. Whether you are just starting out or pushing the boundaries with Class V, this boat will take care of you with a shorter, lighter, sporty ride! Want a modern creek boat rocker profile without all the weight and volume? The Flow is just what the doctor ordered. It has a full-on creek boat hull with a slimmed-down deck and shorter length for a lighter, nimble, easy-to turn, easy-to-boof, easy-to-carry experience with maximum maneuverability.
- Full planing hull
- Super high-rockered design--both bow and stern
- Lots of legroom for all-day comfort Forgiving sidewall and deck shape for a forgiving, confidence-inspiring ride
- Sleeker, shorter, lighter, and lower volume than a full-on creek boat
- Bees Knees Thigh Hook System for increased contact and control in the thigh brace area.
- Uni-Shock Bulkhead System – the highest shock absorbing system on the market.
- Sure-Lock Backband System – the lightest, most user-friendly system that can be adjusted anywhere
||26.75 in||77 gal