Out of stock, call to pre-order
The Carlisle Oar Right keeps your oar blade in the right position for full-power strokes.
- The spline of the Oar Right fits between the horns of an open oarlock to "lock" your oar blade in position for the most effective stroke.
- You can still feather the oar blade by simply tugging the oar in so the spline of the Oar Right clears the oarlock horns.
- For Carlisle and Cataract oars, use the Molded Oar Sleeve with the Oar Right for proper fit.
- The Oar Right clamps securely to the Molded Oar Sleeve with two beefy stainless steel bolts.
- Molded glass fill Nylon construction will give you years of troublefree service.
- Sold individually
Note: Instructions that come with the Oar Rights say to put a screw (which is provided) through the tip of the spline into the oar shaft. This is only applicable if you're using it on a wooden oar. DO NOT do this on Carlisle or Cataract oars, it will damage the shafts.
Large: Adjusts from 2" to 2 1/4" (Carlisle & Cataraft Oars with Oar Sleeve)
Small: Adjusts from 1 3/8" to 15/8" (Bluewater Oars and Economy Oars using XS Oar Sleeve)