Low stock: 1 left
The Blue Sky Boatworks 360 Angler Pedal Drive Fishing Kayak is the next progression in pedal drive fishing craft. Part kayak, part catamaran, this unique package offers the stability of a big boat in the compact size. The pontoon hull design allows for extreme stability without sacrificing speed or tracking. Step on to the 360 Angler and you'll immediately notice the stability, and then you'll be amazed at how quickly you get such a stable craft up to speed and keep it there with such little effort. Walk right onto the deck; move about with complete confidence; appreciate the freedom of movement and the wide open area to bring along all your gear, your dog or even one of the little kiddos. The adjustable swivel seat is easy to stand from and offers superior comfort, while the surrounding gear tracks, rod holders, and storage areas allow you to bring all the gear you could ever want. Personalize your fishing experience with unlimited tackle and equipment storage possibilities. With every fishing style comes the need to customize your watercraft and the Blue Sky 360 Angler allows you to do so to your heart's content!
The 360 Angler is built around the patent-pending Flex Drive MKIV dual-blade prop-drive pedal system, which allows for hands-free and immediate forward or reverse propulsion. The unique Flex Drive consists of a daggerboard-protected dual-blade propeller which, combined with unique articulation of the prop system, gives the Flex Drive increased performance over other pedal drives and helps keep the system clear of obstacles. The drive is easily deployed with the flip of a lever, has adjustable pitch prop blades. The Flex Drive System can quickly adapt from deep to shallow water navigation with the flip of a lever, even while pedaling!
- The new 2022 Flex Drive MKIV provides more speed, less noise and better reliability. *Photos show older 3D drive. New boats come with the MKIV*
- On-the-fly adjustable daggerboard prop-body allows for excellent shallow water performance, while protecting the prop from underwater obstacles.
- Sleek, piercing outriggers provide less drag than traditional monohulls while providing tons of stability.
- Endless customization possibilities. Tons of integrated accessory mounts and gear storage. Integrates will all popular fishing accessories.
- Internal pontoon storage via four waterproof hatch ports.
- 360° swivel seat has 7+” of travel fore / aft and 6+” of height adjustment. Dual seat-side rudder controls.
- Trailer it, drop it into the back of a pick-up, or car-top it — it disassembles in minutes for transport. No one piece weighs more than 30 lbs making it a one-person job.
- Integrated wheels make transport to and from the water a breeze and is always with you.
- Easily convert from the Flex Drive 3D to the Flex Drive Electric Motor (sold separately).
|Length||Width||Draft||Hull Weight||Fitted Weight||Capacity|
|13'4||48in||5in (14in w/ drive extended)||140lbs||170lbs||500lbs|