Out of stock, call to pre-order
The Alpacka Forager Tandem Whitewater Pack Raft with Self-Bailing Floor allows you to think outside the normal packraft box, with unrivaled durability, stability, and cargo capacity in a backpackable package. Made locally in Mancos, CO, the Forager is a two person packraft that can handle everything from a classic western river trip, to fly in trips to the remote areas of Alaska, to self-supported big game hunting, to backcountry drift boat fishing, to worldwide travel. Small enough to backpack for two, but plenty big enough for a multi-week self-support trip, the Forager feels at home in almost any situation. Due to the seating configuration, the Forager is best paddled with a canoe style paddle. However, it can be paddled by a single stern paddler with a kayak paddle so that the front paddler can fish, take pictures, make lunch, etc. A 240cm length is best if you want to use a kayak paddle(s) with this wide platform.
- Shape: Cargo Hull
- Tube Diameter: 13.1-inch
- Seating: Full length inflatable floor, optional platform seat for front passenger
- Build Configurations: Self Bailing
- Cargo Fly Zipper: Standard (roll-top internal dry bags sold separately)
- Valve: Temper assist valve for inflation and deflation
- Attachments: 2 bow D-ring grab loops, 2 stern D-ring grab loops, 8 lightweight D-rings on sides for lashing cargo, and 1 bow handle with 2 d-rings
- Materials: Proprietary 420-denier nylon hull and 840-denier ballistic nylon floor (Made in USA).
- Includes: Inflation Bag, Stuff Sack, and Basic Repair Kit
|124in | 315cm
|43in | 109cm
|70in | 178cm
|18in | 46cm
|13.4lb | 6.10kg
|20x10in | 51x25cm
|1000lb | 453kg
*Weight includes all components except inflation bag, repair kit, and internal dry bags for Cargo Fly.
**Packed size is a reference measurement based on folding each lengthwise edge of the boat to the center and rolling from the bow. There are many other methods of rolling and folding the boats that will result in a different packed size that may be more or less efficient for packing depending on the situation.
***Max Capacity is the maximum total weight (paddlers and cargo) that the boat can reasonably carry in flatwater under ideal conditions. Actual capacity for any given trip will vary widely based on the paddler’s skill and water conditions. Please review our weight carrying capacity guide for further details.