Low stock: 1 left
The AIRE 146DD Whitewater Raft is the latest addition to the Double D lineup! The 146DD is the most versatile size in the line, offering enough storage for extended expeditions, while still being small enough to run as a paddle boat or squeezed down the low water run of your choice. Featuring a larger tube diameter and double diminished tube design that allows it to have a longer waterline and more interior storage space than a 156D, making it great for multi-day trips, while still being a great raft for a paddle crew. The shape, extra kick, and size of the raft make for a fun ride in whitewater, and the width gives you a little extra stability and more room for gear. If you're looking for the go everywhere - do everything boat, look no further than the 146DD.
- Ideal for: 3-7 person paddle teams or multi-day expedition trips.
- AIRE Cell System
- A medium sized raft, that thinks it's a big raft.
- Quick self-bailing lace-in floor.
- Add up to 3 AIRE raft thwarts anywhere along the floor lacing for paddle teams (sold separately).
- 37 oz. double lacquer gray PVC on the chafe strip and raft bottom for extra resistance to abrasion.
- 10 Year No-Fault Warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Boat is priced with no thwarts, each thwart is available separately here.
Free floor lace with purchase for local pickup orders!
|Length||Width||Tube Diameter||Rocker||Weight||2" Waterline||Aire Chambers||Frame Size|
|14'6||6'7||20.5 in||12.5 in||130 lbs||118 in||5||66" x 82"|