Low stock: 1 left
The AIRE 126DD whitewater raft is a versatile, rowdy little boat. Thanks to the rocker profile and shape of the bow and stern, the 126DD hits and then climbs up and over waves like an all-terrain vehicle. The short waterline makes for quick maneuvering while the width provides extra stability and elbow-room for paddlers. The 126DD is excellent for R2-R5 paddle teams and can outfit with a frame for low-volume multi-day rivers. If you are looking for a Puma sized raft, but need a little more side-to-side stability and width for a dry-box and cooler, the 126DD is it!
- Ideal for 2-5 person paddle teams, versatile fishing setups, and 1-3 day rowing trips.
- Small and responsive, yet stable with a quick self-bailing lace-in floor.
- Add up to 3 strap-in thwarts anywhere along the floor lacing for paddle teams.
- 37 oz. double lacquer gray PVC on the chafe strip and raft bottom for extra resistance to abrasion.
- 10 year No-Fault Warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Boat is priced with no thwarts, each thwart is available separately 3 strap-in thwarts anywhere along the floor lacing for paddle teams.
Free floor lace with purchase for local pickup orders!
|54" x 66"