Atlas & Gazetteer: New Mexico
Click images below for larger views.
This Atlas & Gazetteer is essential for the utmost in trip planning and backcountry access. Contains topographic maps with unbeatable detail, plus gazetteer information on great places to go and things to do.
- Shaded relief maps; BLM and state lands tinted; boundaries for other publicly-owned lands highlighted; statewide publicly-owned lands locator map
- Gazetteer Info: Places to go, things to do
- Back roads, dirt roads and trails
- Elevation contours
- Remote lakes and streams
- Boat Ramps
- Public lands for recreation
- Land use/land cover- forests, wetlands, agriculture
- Prime hunting and fishing spots
- Each Gazetteer entry's location is cross-referenced to the corresponding map