Click images below for larger views.
The Kokatat GORE-TEX Idol Dry Suit offers unsurpassed versatility. SwitchZip technology, a completely waterproof, plastic zipper, allowing the suit to be separated at the waist to function as both a dry suit and a dry top. The full separation not only provides the paddler with unrivaled easement of dressing and undressing, but the strategic zipper placement further adds to comfort and range of motion. GORE-TEX® Pro shell and 330 Cordura GORE-TEX® reinforces this garment's high wear areas (shoulders, elbows, and knees).
The Idol features Kokatat’s exclusive 3-layer Evolution GORE-TEX Pro Shell fabric, used in combination with 330 Cordura GORE-TEX Pro Shell and is backed by Kokatat’s lifetime warranty.
- It's a dry suit, it's a dry top, it's a pant!
- Evolution 3.21 oz. nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro body
- 330 Cordura GORE-TEX Pro shoulders, sleeves, and legs
- SwitchZip waterproof fully separating entry/relief zipper system
- Latex gaskets with neoprene punch through collar and cuffs
- Evolution 3.21 oz. nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro socks
- Strategic zipper placement sits between backband and seat
- No entry zipper on torso
- One zipper for entry and relief
- Self-draining, zippered sleeve pocket with key lanyard
- Dual adjustable over skirt with "hook & loop" compatible neoprene
- Zipper flap to protect top half of zipper in dry top configuration
- Every suit 100% fill tested; guaranteed to be dry