SMC CRx 1
Click images below for larger views.
The SMC CRx 1" Rescue Pulley tests to greater strengths than other pulleys in the same range of size and price. It has the required prusik minding capability for use in 3-to-1 Z-systems (which means it makes it easier to haul up heavy stuff without popping a vein, or to lower heavy stuff without dropping it!). A smooth running 1.25'' Delrin sheave runs on a zinc-coated axle, and the color-contrasting aluminum sideplates rotate for easy rope insertion and removal.
- Easier to carry in your life jacket pocket or swiftwater rescue kit than other, heavier pulleys.
- The pulley works great in Z-drag 3-to-1 extraction systems, rated at an amazing 22kN (4,946 lbf) load strength.
- High-strength aluminum sides keep it light while a stainless steel axle resists corrosion.
- Also features a durable and smooth-running Delrin sheave.
- Handles ropes up to 1/2" (13 mm) in diameter.
- This pulley has the required prusik-minding capability for use in 3-to-1 mechanical advantage systems, making it easier to haul or lower heavy loads.