The NRS Frame LoPro Fitting is the heart of the NRS frame system and provides ultimate adjustablility and strength to your raft or cataraft frame. Use these hot forged aluminum frame fittings for custom solutions.
- The NRS LoPro Frame fitting secures cross members and frame accessories to our 1 5/8" OD frame pipe.
- Forging the aluminum aligns the crystalline structure of the metal, creating a much stronger LoPro than the older, cast version.
- Because of that extra strength we're able to slim down the profile and hollow the shank, making it 25% lighter while still being stronger!
- Molded ridges on the gripping surface provide increased holding strength on high-torsion frame accessories like casting platforms, thigh bars and deluxe foot bars.
- The LoPro fitting includes a coined (flattened curve) U-bolt, two washers and two nylon lock nuts, also a 5/16" x 2" bolt and nylon lock nut for attaching the LoPro to frame pipe.
- If you're swapping out forged LoPros for the older cast ones on your frame parts, be aware that the LoPro will not have holes drilled for the bolt that affixes it to the frame pipe.