NRS Frame Oar Mounts / Towers are shaped for tremendous strength and uncompromising stiffness. Thanks to the new hot-forged aluminum construction, the NRS Oar Towers are now 25% stronger and 25% lighter, not to mention a lot sexier. Accepts 5/8" oarlocks or pins and include mounting hardware. Fits NRS and similarly sized frames.
- Available in 3 sizes: 6 in, 8 in & 10 in tall
- Forging aligns the crystalline structure of the aluminum, creating a stronger oar mount.
- This increased strength allows for a streamlined design, reducing the Oar Mount's weight by 25% over the older model.
- A tough nylon bushing allows the oarlock shank to rotate friction and noise free.
- Molded ridges on the gripping surface increase holding power on 1 5/8"OD frame pipe (NRS or Down River LD frames)
- Accepts 5/8" diameter oarlocks and pins.
- A pair of oar mounts includes two U-bolts with nylon lock nuts and four washers.