The NRS Helix Oar Blade is a great choice for any raft setup. An asymmetrical shape delivers efficient strokes that outperform the competition, while a carbon fiber spline keeps the swing weight low for keeping fatigue down on long days. Great in shallow and big water conditions, as well as everything in between.
- Asymmetrical shape puts even pressure on both sides of the oar shaft delivering a smooth, efficient stroke.
- Ideal weight allows for longer days pushing rubber.
- Designed to scrape fewer rocks than traditionally shaped blades in low-water application.
- The carbon fiber spline that runs through the blade adds strength and rigidity, while reducing blade weight.
- Constructed with high-impact ABS and nylon blend for maximum durability.
- Easy push button locks the 1 5/8" diameter shank into any 1 5/8" ID Cataract, Carlisle and Sawyer oar shafts allowing quick, no-tool interchangeability.