The Aqua-Bound Shred Apart 240 cm paddle is a convertible kayak and canoe paddle. This paddle allows you to convert it from one kayak paddle into two canoe /raft paddles. It's like having 3 paddles in one!
- Designed by Alpacka Raft, the Aqua-Bound Shred Apart is a convertible kayak/canoe paddle.
- The Shred Apart starts with the same base paddle as Aqua-Bound's classic Shred Carbon paddle, but includes a pair of T-handle extensions that convert the kayak paddle into a pair of canoe paddles.
- The Shred Apart allows the packraft to be paddled either in kayak configuration by one person or in canoe configuration by two people.
- Full sized abX carbon reinforced nylon blades suitable for whitewater
- Blade Size: 7.75 x 18 in. (20 x 46 cm.)
- Blade Surface Area: 117 sq. in. (755 sq. cm.)
- Weight: 40 oz. (kayak paddle only), 26 oz. (each canoe paddle), 52 oz. (entire system)