The Aqua Bound Shred Whitewater Kayak Paddle combines the strength and durability of carbon fiber or fiberglass reinforced nylon blade with a super durable carbon shaft (fiberglass model will feauter a fiberglass shaft). The Shred is for those that prioritize making memories over watching from the sidelines.
- Ovalized areospace-grade T-700 Carbon shaft provides both power and agility (fiberglass shaft on fiberglass model)
- Stiff, lightweight carbon-reinforced abX blades (fiberglass reinforced nylon on Fiberglass and Hybrid models)
- Rugged and responsive, a great choice for the whitewater enthusiast
- Blade Size: 7.75 x 18 in. (20 x 46 cm.)
- Blade Surface Area: 117 sq. in. (755 sq. cm)
- Weight: 34.5 oz. carbon, 36.5 hybrid, 38.5 fiberglass