Click images below for larger views.
The Sawyer Smoker Whitewater Oar Blade is a revamped version of their super popular Ash V-Pro blade. The Smoker WW borrows the blade shape from its legendary namesake oar and is made from solid Northern White Ash for strength, flex and durability. Comes standard with Dynel and Kevlar ProTip for added protection against rocks.
- Solid Northern Ash Wood Oar Blade
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade varnish.
- TiteSet Blade Lock - solid, fail-safe connection to your oar that won't silt up, rattle, or jam.
- Comes standard with ProTip - super tough Dynel/Kevlar blade tip protection.
- Blade dimensions: 6.5" W x 30" L
- Average blade weight: 3.25 lbs
- TiteSet mount options: 1 5/8" or 1 3/4" diameter
- Compatible with our PoleCat, MX-S (1 5/8") & MX-L (1 3/4") oar shafts as well as most other composite shafts including Cataract and Carlisle.