The NRS Super Pump is our go to after-market pump for SUPs and other high-pressure inflatables. The Super Pump is the perfect choice for today's drop-stitch designs and will inflate to 20 psi with its single or dual action design.
- Built-in pressure gauge takes the guesswork out of inflating your boat, kayak or board.
- This low-volume, two-hand pump lets you inflate to pressures up to 20 psi.
- You get double-action pumping (inflate on both up and down motions) when you have the red plug screwed into the air port in the top cap. This allows you to quickly put the majority of the air volume in your inflatable.
- The aluminum shaft, sturdy handle and tough polypropylene housing are built to withstand lots of use.
- Includes Leafield C7/D7 Valve Adapter and other adapters that fit Halkey-Roberts New Short, Summit 2 and H3 valves.