Click images below for larger views.
Used Demo Werner Sessions 3 Piece SUP paddle from our previous season's demo fleet.
The Session features the same dimensions as the ultra-popular Carve M, just in a beefier, more durable build. The medium sized blade of the Session has a high cadence stroke, giving you more control while surfing or paddling into a wave, and fits a wide range of paddlers. If your paddling takes you to the river, make it an easy choice and pick up a Werner Session.
- The perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers a great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Optimized shaft flex and strength for all day paddling and confidence
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in Amber.