Click images below for larger views.
Use the NRS Fin Replacement Plate to replace broken fin box on your SUP, add an additional fin, or add it on to an IK for an inexpensive and easy to remove skeg! Easily attaches to your inflatable SUP board or IK with the appropriate PVC glue. Can also be attached to fiberglass, composites or plastics with G/Flex adhesive.
- Apply adhesive to entire underside of the plate, following the application instructions for the adhesive.
- The Replacement Plate accepts NRS 2", 5" and 9" fins
- Internal length of the slot the fin slides into is 7 1/2" (19 cm) and the width is 1 3/8" (3.5 cm).
- On top of the plate, the distance from the open end of the fin slot to the center of the groove that the locking tab slides across is 5 1/2" (14 cm). The width of that groove is 5/8" (1.6 cm).
- Overall footprint is 5.5" (14 cm) x 10.5" (26.7 cm).