U-Style Raft Motor Mount
Click images below for larger views.
Use the NRS U-Style Raft Motor Mount to attach an outboard motor to your raft in combination with a stern mount seat. This mount attaches to the NRS Stern Mount Seat (required and sold separately) and uses an 18" wide transom plate to make it easy to attach most small bore outboard motors (max of 10HP is recommended with this mount). The U-Style Mount places the motor far enough from the raft's stern for easy operation of the control handle. Fits raft tubes 18"-24" in diameter.
- The 1 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 18" wide transom plate is a piece of wood/plastic composite decking material that will not rot or deteriorate when exposed to water and sun.
- We back the transom plate with two pieces of aluminum channel to increase the grip on the upright pipe sections. Four oversize U-bolts hold the transom plate firmly in place.
- The bars, where they attach to the transom plate, are 14" apart, center-to-center. If you have valves on the outside of the stern panel, and that spacing interferes with their operation, we can make you a custom transom plate.
- The distance from the center of the attachment bar to the center of the upright bars is 25".
- The transom plate can be mounted on either side of the uprights, and adjusted up and down as needed.
- The Mount fits raft tubes 18"-24" in diameter.
- Always attach a safety rope or strap from your motor to the frame.
||1 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 18"