Click images below for larger views.
The NRS Helix Oar Blade is a shoal-cut style blade that provides ample purchase, whether you're pushing big water or fishing bony streams. The Helix' asymmetrical shape delivers efficient strokes in shallow conditions, as well as plenty of power in deeper water. A carbon fiber spine adds strength while reducing swing weight and fatigue. A thick, flared ABS tip gives plenty of durability in low-water.
- Asymmetrical shape puts even pressure on both sides of the oar shaft delivering a smooth, efficient stroke.
- Designed to scrape fewer rocks than traditionally shaped blades in low-water application.
- Easy push button locks the 1 5/8" diameter shank of the blade into 1 5/8" ID Cataract, Carlisle and Sawyer oar shafts allowing quick, no-tool interchangeability.
- Carbon fiber spline that runs through the blade adds strength and rigidity, while reducing blade weight.
- Constructed with high-impact ABS plastic for maximum durability.
- Sold indivdually.