Click images below for larger views.
The NRS Fox 40 Epik Whistle can be heard from up to 1 mile away, making it a necessity for any boater's rescue kit. With an ergonomic design, the whistle is easy to hold and use. It emits up to 115 decibels.
- The Fox 40 Epik has an integrated black over-molded Cushioned Mouth Grip (CMG).
- The pealess, three-chamber design works great, even when wet.
- The Epik is easy to blow and delivers 115 decibels of sound which can be heard up to one mile away.
- Ergonomically designed shape better fits your hand and the integrated grip ribs along the top surface of the whistle provide an additional holding option.
- Includes break-away lanyard to keep the whistle close at hand and easily accessible.
- 2" x 7/8" x 3/4"