Click images below for larger views.
Use the NRS Raft Motor Mount to attach an outboard motor to your raft to be ready for fishing or moving you through those long, flat stretches. This mount attaches to the NRS Stern Side Rails (required for use and sold separately) and uses an 18" wide transom plate to make it easy to attach most small bore outboard motors (max of 10HP is recommended with this mount).
Want to use a motor with a stern mount seat? Check out the NRS U-Style Motor Mount.
- The 18" wide transom plate is a piece of 2 x 8 wood/plastic composite decking material that will not rot or deteriorate when exposed to water and sun.
- We back the transom plate with two pieces of aluminum channel to increase the grip on the L-shaped pipe sections. Four oversize U-bolts hold the transom plate firmly in place.
- Always attach a safety rope or strap from your motor to the frame.
- Support arms are bent in toward boat at a 7 degree angle from the vertical.
- NRS Stern Side Rails (required for use and sold separately)