The Cataract Razor Oar Blade is one of the strongest on the market. A carbon fiber skin, urethane core and Dynel edge give the Razor maximum strength and power. A foam core and sleek profile make for a lightweight design that enters the water quietly and efficiently, while also allowing the blade to float. Sharpen your setup with the Cataract Razor Oar Blade.
- Quiet water entry makes the Razor especially popular with fishermen.
- Carbon fiber skin, with urethane backed core, is rated for sharp impacts, reducing overall cracking and chipping.
- Dynel edgine and Urethane edge protector wraps around the perimeter to guard against nicks, chips and "shark bites."
- Weighs just over 2.5 lbs., helping reduce rower fatigue, and it floats.
- The convenient push button locks the 1 5/8" diameter shank of the blade in Cataract, Carlisle and non-outfitter Sawyer shafts, allowing quick, no-tool interchangeability.