The NRS Boaters Gloves are ideal for hand protection in warm-weather boating. Featuring lightweight backs, tough palms and three-quarter fingers offering great protection from sun and blisters, plus excellent finger dexterity.
- Open-finger design leaves your fingers free for high-dexterity tasks like tying knots, working a camera or handing an opened beverage to your oarsman/woman.
- Amara synthetic leather palms offer an extra layer of protection in blister-prone areas and designed for comfort while paddling and rowing.
- Vent holes in the palm increase cooling.
- Silicone accents on the palm deliver a stickier grip and optimal control.
- Material on the wrist extends to meet long-sleeve sun shirts to eliminate any exposed skin.
- Ideal for warm-weather boating.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists keep the gloves together.