The RiverMaps Guide to the Rio Chama is the go-to mile-by-mile guide for planning a trip and navigating the Rio Chama, one of the major tributaries of the Rio Grande in New Mexcio.
- Flowing through scenic canyons in northwestern New Mexico, the Rio Chama is forgiving enough for the less experienced but challenging enough to keep the experienced boater's attention.
- Covers 31 miles of the Rio Chama from put-in at Cooper's El Vado Ranch to the Big Eddy takeout.
- Spiral bound format with full color topo maps on the right side and complete text descriptions on the facing page.
- Excellent mile by mile information on rapids, campgrounds, geological features, historical sites and reference points.
- High-quality, spiral bound waterproof paper won't tear or bleed.
- Size: 9" x 14"