Snake & Lower Salmon River Guide Book
Click images below for larger views.
The Rivermaps Guide to Hell's Canyon of the Snake River and Lower Salmon River is the must-have guidebook for your Salmon River trip. Durable and waterproof, with USGS maps and excellent descriptions of river features of both the Snake River through Hells Canyon to Heller Bar and the Lower Salmon River from Hammer Creek to its confluence with the Snake. Includes photos and descriptions of river features and attractions. Printed and spiral bound on extremely durable and fully waterproof paper.
- Spiral-bound format with full-color topographical maps on the right side and complete text descriptions on the facing page.
- Excellent mile-by-mile information on rapids, campgrounds, geological features, historical sites and reference points.
- The book lists numerous side hikes and interesting features away from the river.
- All photos in this edition are in full color.
- Frequently asked questions about boating the river, geology, archaeology, resource protection and plants found in the area.
Size: 9"W x 14"H waterproof paper