Click images below for larger views.
The Werner Pack Tour 4-Piece Pack Raft Paddle is the ultimate all-purpose packraft or breakdown adjustable touring paddle. The Pack Tour is designed with pack rafters in mind, with its lightweight but durable design that is adjustable from 210cm to 225cm for different paddling conditions. The Pack Tour features the same sized blade as the Shuna, but has a slightly sturdier build quality for river running, a 4-piece breakdown design and adjustable fiberglass shaft.
- 4-piece breakdown operates with hand fitted joints at the center and both blades and are held tightly in place with stainless steel buttons.
- Streamlined adjustable shaft changes paddle length from 210cm to 225cm with a simple, tight fitting system. Adjust lengths for open water or tighter moving water rivers and streams.
- Premium Performance gives you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability. Fiberglass blades and carbon shaft keep weight to a minimum, for when counting ounces is a priority.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Mid-sized high angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Designed for light swing weight and impact resistance, to accommodate both open water and moving water paddling. However the Pack-Tour M is not whitewater strength. Whitewater pack rafters should look to our 4-piece river running paddles.
Weight: 34.5 oz
- Shaft A (Left): 61cm= 24.01"
- Shaft B (Right): 80cm= 31.5"
- Blades: 53cm= 20.8"