The NRS Frame Flip Seat Mount supports a padded raft seat and tilts forward out of the way to access the cooler or box beneath. The Flip Seat attaches to any NRS or other 1 5/8" O.D. sized frames.
- Use NRS Adjustable Cooler or Dry Box Mounts to adjust the cooler or dry box height to fit the Seat Mount.
- Two sets of bolt holes accommodate both Low-Back and High-Back Seats (sold separately).
- A tie-down strap with quick release buckle for securing the Mount to the back crossbar is included.
- The Mount uses four 2" diameter spacers to protect your cooler or dry box lid from the seat bolt heads.
- The Mount places the bottom of the spacers (top of your cooler or dry box) 6" above the center of the crossbar the Mount is attached to. (ie, your drybox lid must sit 6" above the top of the frame)
- Measure to make sure this rise allows your cooler or dry box to be supported above your raft floor or cataraft frame.
- Since the Flip Seat Mount puts you higher, the NRS 10" Oar Towers are the best oar mounts to use with it.