Maximus Centurion Rescue PFD
Click images below for larger views.
The Kokatat Maximus Centurion is a Type V Rescue PFD designed to be more comfortable and offer more storage than its predecessors. This vest comes standard with the Belly Pocket which contains three compartments for storing essentials and a VHF radio. The Centurion also features the Dynamic Suspension System (DSS) with wide shoulder straps that independently suspend the front flotation panel, maximizing comfort and freedom of movement.
- 500D Cordura® outer shell
- Gaia® PVC-free foam
- Side entry design
- Large, gusseted duplex front pocket
- Wide, contoured neoprene shoulder straps for unsurpassed comfort and mobility
- Front lash tab, strobe anchor on vest back
- Quick release chest harness and O-ring, tether/tow system ready
- Stretch mesh sleeve for River Tow Tether or cow tail
- US Coast Guard, Transport Canada and ISO (EU) approved